This handcrafted ring features precious 18-karat eco yellow gold from sustainable sources. The natural spinel is the focal point of the piece of jewellery and is accentuated by glittering salt and pepper diamonds.
Spinel represents joy, intuition and grounding. This deep purple gemstone with hints of blue is a true splendor and is guaranteed to draw admiring glances. Both the detailed setting and the six sparkling salt and pepper diamonds set it off perfectly.
The diamonds used in this jewellery come from our partner mine in Botswana and were handpicked by us.
A pure feast for the eyes that is second to none! The royal appearance gives this ring its name.
- Ring made of 18 carat eco yellow gold
- 6 x 5 mm deep purple spinel from Tanzania
- Six 2 mm round salt and pepper diamonds from Botswana
- Free size adjustment (3 - 5 working days)
- Handmade in Bali
- Incl. handmade wooden box made of walnut
- Incl. SOI - Certificate