- 5.5 mm hexagonal rose cut salt & pepper diamond
- Six 1 mm round salt & pepper diamonds
- Origin of diamonds: Botswana, Africa
- Origin of Diamonds: Botswana, Africa
- 18 carat solid Eco - yellow gold
- Ring size as desired
- Handmade in Bali
- Incl. high quality wooden box
- Incl. SOI - certificate
- Incl. engraving
Salt and pepper diamonds are so attractive because no two gemstones are alike - each one is absolutely unique. But not only are they beautiful to look at, they are sustainable to boot, making them the perfect choice for sustainable jewelry.
All diamonds are mined on a small scale in Botswana by artisan miners using environmentally friendly methods. Most salt and pepper diamonds are even mined by hand. For this reason, the salt and pepper diamond is one of the most innocent gemstones and is enjoying increasing popularity and price appreciation.